Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Am I afraid of life?

Are you?

I don't know the answer to my question. I dont want to be afraid of life though, I want to conquer it. I want to stare it in the face and say 'boo'.

I've been reading so much my eyes ache, been working so much my back aches. Its crazy. I wish everything were beautiful.

Love is not the end of unhappiness. You can be in love and still be unhappy.... Wisdom.

I'm currently reading 'The Way of the Shadows' by Brent Weeks. I find that I like fantasy novels. I like the magic and the strange events. I like the intricate patterns that weave together a world that truly does not exist. I like that I admire the writers.

I am afraid that George R R martin would die before finishing 'A song of ice and Fire'...... it gives me nightmares.

At the arrivals area of the international airport today, people pressed their faces against a glass barrier, eager to catch a glimpse of their relatives, their loved ones, their eagerness undiminished by the fact that no matter what the formalities at the airport would not hold thier loved ones for more that a few hours at worst, that no matter what they would still come out, they stood there hungry for that first glance like thirty men in the desert.

Love

Family

What else do we live for?


No comments:

Post a Comment