Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being In Love With My Ass Ain’t Cheap….. Thanks CeeLo

I see you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like,
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like,
Fuck you!
And fuck her too!
I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Just fell in love with this song from Ceelo.. I have it on repeat ..Can't stop singing it. I love the part where he says..

"I pity the fool who falls in love with you…
She's a gold digger..
Just thought you should know nigger"

Great..

Being in love with my ass ain't cheap either.. tho am no gold digger… lol

Saw some fat chicks jogging in Festac on my way to work. Fat chicks jogging always crack me up. I don't know why. Maybe it's because they look sad… not sad in the way that makes you empathize…. Just sad in a way that makes you want to laugh.


PS I know I'll never be a fat chick jogging….;)

No comments:

Post a Comment